Thursday, January 31, 2013

Recipe Collections

After getting married, I forced myself to cook for my husband, even though I never cooked before getting married. Surprisingly, I can cook!!! And I'm happy that the ones (including my husband who has a high standard of taste, LOL) who eat my home dish, say that it's delicious! Since then, I'm so excited to cook. It's such a challenge for me to cook for my choosy (in term of food) husband. When he dislikes my dish, it encourages me to try again. If he likes it, it also encourages me to try cooking another dish.

Fettucine Carbonara

Crispy Noodles with Stir-Fried Vegetables in Chinese Style

Chicken Noodles with Meatballs
 
Before eating, he usually looks at the appearance of the dish first, and then smell the aroma. Till that point, if he's still not sure, he'll ask me about the ingredients. If he likes the dish, he won't refuse to add some more. On the other hand, if he dislikes it, yeah... (you'll know what happens :p)

However, my husband is the reason that boosts me to always cook something new. And I do give thanks for that.


Stay tuned to read my Recipe Collections...

No comments:

Post a Comment